The current building was remodeiled by Thomas Rickman in 1830. Rickman was also responsible for work on the adjacent St Mary’s Church.
The Hall is built in the Tudor Gothic Revival style. It has two stories and a three bay front. The upper storey originally ran the whole length of the hall. The left hand bay of the building has two light pointed arch windows with stone mullions and surrounds. The right hand bay has a similar single light. The centre bay where the main entrance to the building is now situated has a four-centred arch, and a paneled door with a plaque above showing the foundation date of 1624 by Anthony Edmunds and the date of the restoration of 1830. Above the plaque is a four light oriel and above this window is a triangular parapet feature with finials. The roof is mainly of hipped slate. There is a similar rear wing with Tudor chimneys.
The small garden adjoining the hall contains a number of interesting plants, including Paeonia lutea luidlowii (Tibetan Peony), the evergreen Griselinea lttoralis, native to New Zealand, Chile and Brazil , a variegated Prunus Laurocerasus Cherry Laurel) and the rare Kitabelia Vitifolia, native to the lower Danube, which bears beautiful white mallow-like flowers during late summer anti has leaves like those of a grape vine.